Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Expansibility of truly free, fun and full of life!!!!



Miuccia Prada always make me wonder when I see her collections. And it's not a secret that Prada and Miu Miu are my FAVORITE brands for manymany years!! And I'm sure that a lot of U also share my  feelings)) I like how she skillfully manages the combination of  femininity and cartoony intent, with exceptional fabrics and highly perfected details. I share her vision on fashion - truly free, fun and full of life  (no wonder why I so much like to make illustrations of her collections!!!)
I definitely like how she playfully works with prints, colors, and silhouettes. And u know what?.. these two brands are always inspired me, and, the more I review her collections, the more I looove them.
So this MiuMiu f\w 2013-2014 collection is totally not exclusion.  I'm in loove with this cheerful, bold and a bit frivolous  collection.
I also was really fascinated  by this cute expansible bag!!))So girls can U imagine  how much stuff we'll be able to put inside?!!?))))
Finally want to say that I had so much  fun during making these illustrations!!!I really enjoyed that, hope you'll do either)) So Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment